Me, Myself, and Whatever

Just random thoughts about me and my life...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And No Food For You....Actually Me.

So you know what sucks? Being sick. It sucks. I hate it. I want to be better.

I have been sick for 2 weeks. Not just kind of sick. Really sick. Like vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, and of course, the lovely one no one wants to mention. They have no idea what is wrong. Actually that is not true. They think that there is something wrong with my gall bladder or appendix. And by 'they' I mean my doctor. I have had 3 blood tests, 2 ultrasounds, something weird I can't pronounce scheduled for next week, and a consult with a surgeon. There have also been 4 hospital ER visits, and 1 overnighter there. I don't know, maybe they are just going to cut me open, and poke around until they find something? I doubt it. But anyway, nothing is infected or enlarged, so in the meantime, I eat a lot of gravol, percocet, and apple juice. Thats about all I can handle. Anyways. This is why I don't post.

Basically, they are waiting for me to get better, or get worse. Please think of me.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At March 05, 2007 7:54 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I really hope you get better soon, being sick does really suck. I'll keep you in my prayers.

     
  • At March 12, 2007 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you are depressed? its just a thought. I dont have sympathy for you, because as far as I've read you tend to whine alot on this blog. =)

    -::Anna::-

     
  • At March 15, 2007 11:40 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    I don't know who you are Anna, but your comments are not wanted. This blog is a way for me to express my feelings, and I don't really give a shit what you think.

     
  • At March 16, 2007 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just checking in to see if you've updated ... people do care & check your blog regularly.

     
  • At March 18, 2007 3:47 PM, Blogger Shantelle said…

    Ha ha! Anna got BURNED! Hope you are well, we miss you at work.

     
  • At March 19, 2007 10:02 AM, Blogger S* said…

    Are you doing ok, Laura? I've had some strange tummy stuff going on lately myself and it SUCKS. They're still not sure what it is.

    Feel better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home