Me, Myself, and Whatever

Just random thoughts about me and my life...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Update on the Sickness...

So, to all those who think this is all in my head..........


HA HA HA HA HA

I have medical proof that says otherwise. I had a HIDA scan which indicated that my Gall Bladder is "sluggish" and have been reffered to a general surgeon for further diagnosis. From what I understand, I am likely facing surgery to have it removed, but that is not confirmed yet. Will keep you updated.

6 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2007 12:59 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I'm glad they found out what was wrong. Hopefully you'll be feeling much better soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

     
  • At March 27, 2007 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Laur. It was really good seeing you at the college a few weeks ago. :) Even tho we only spoke for a brief moment, because I had a test. I'm sorry you've been so sick, Rach told me you were sick, thru Audrey... but I didn't realize you were THAT sick! Wow! If there's anything I can do, even if it's as small as buying you a coffee, just tell me, k? we've gotta do coffee or tea or whatever, sometime! Have fun with your fam, this weekend! xox Love. Jo

     
  • At March 27, 2007 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH! and check out my new blog... (I finally caught up on yours, I'm sorry!) at www.reaching4amoment.wordpress.com
    Jo

     
  • At April 02, 2007 7:42 AM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Good luck with your surgery - I hope they're able to fix you! (Isn't it too bad people aren't like little Lego figures? You've got a broken arm, they could just pop it off and give you a new one ...)

     
  • At April 02, 2007 9:36 AM, Blogger Anthony said…

    good luck on your surgery!

     
  • At April 06, 2007 6:47 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Thanks guys, I really appreciate everything, it means so much to me. And definitely yes, I wish I was a lego people!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home