Me, Myself, and Whatever

Just random thoughts about me and my life...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The After Math

So here I am again, almost a week after surgery. It hurt like hell when I woke up, still can't bend over without looking like a freak, not sleeping really, not eating really. All in all I'm great, because things will now only be getting better!

I had my gall bladder removed along with a bunch of scar tissue that apparently was also causing a bunch of problems. So now I should be able to be back to normal in a couple of weeks.

Today was the first day that I went back to school, I missed an exam, and I wrote one today that I think I failed. But, this is the last week of classes, and I have 2 finals next week, Tuesday and Wednesday, but after that, that's it! I'm so excited. I am pretty much guaranteed to pass both classes, maybe not with as high of marks as I would like, but that's ok, all things considered.

I get to go to Chicago to visit my mom and dad the first week in May, which thrills me to no end. I get to fly there and take the train back, and I am soooo looking forward to it. After that, it will be the end of my time off, and I will be (hope hope hope hope) back to normal. And back to work. But after being off for all this time, I can hardly wait to go back o my normal routine.

So that's all that's new, which all told, is not really a whole lot of anything. Huh.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At April 18, 2007 9:58 PM, Blogger Shantelle said…

    Glad you are starting to feel good. We cant wait to have you back at work.

     
  • At April 19, 2007 7:06 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    I'm glad you're over this, and as you say, it will only get better from here on. Enjoy Chicago, the trip sounds great!

     
  • At April 24, 2007 3:08 PM, Blogger S* said…

    Woo! Here's to finally starting to get some relief!

     
  • At April 26, 2007 10:15 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    Thanks guys! I will post again soon, I promise. My exam for Tuesday got moved to tomorrow, so here I am at the library again, studying...oh well. Tomorrow it will be done.

     
  • At April 26, 2007 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello lovely! I am so happy to hear that your feeling better! :) how'd finals go? and, call me after your back from your fam in Chicago! 'n we can do coffee. Hope ya have a simply smashing time. xox Jo

     
  • At November 11, 2008 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is great info to know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home