Me, Myself, and Whatever

Just random thoughts about me and my life...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

So Ashamed

Hello to all of you out there, who may or may not have been waiting for me to post to my blog. I am really sorry. 2 months without a post. I guess almost 3 really. Who would have believed that I am so lazy? Well, anyway, life continues on in my sad little world. I did go an see my parents for 2 weeks in May. After that I went back to work, which I still hate, but hey, it pays the bills. And I am getting my tuition reimbursement, which will pay off the rest of my next semester in full, so I really can't complain. Other than that, I went camping for a couple of days, moved into my basement suite officially, still no boyfriend, and that's about it. I promise to be more faithful with my blogging, as I have missed the satisfaction it always gave me, so I am back, to anyone who cares, and I promise to post!

p.s. That math course that I was worried about? Yeah, A- in that one too! Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home