Me, Myself, and Whatever

Just random thoughts about me and my life...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ha - And Again Today...


So lately, part of why I have not been posting, is that I am all about crochet. I love to crochet. There is something so satisfying about taking a peice of string and turning it into a beautiful blanket. Since December, I have completed 6 projects. And of course, started an infinite number more... What can I say, I am a crafty person who procrastinates. So I start things, and never finish them. But I wanted to show you all the first one that I completed. I made this blanket for myself, and I love it. Tell me what you think!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At July 27, 2007 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its gorgous!! frick, girl! you are SO talented. :) I'm excited to see you back in the blogging world, because I've only checked - say? OH A THOUSAND TIMES. Luvs. xox Jo

     
  • At July 27, 2007 8:01 AM, Blogger S* said…

    I love to crochet too. Only thing is, I only have the patience for scarves. I made edging for a duvet cover once too.

    How's the whole tummy thing going?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home